Saturday, June 25, 2011

NOTD: june 25th & current toe polish

as a base i used Confetti (black tie) a standard black & on top Wet n wild fastdry (grays anatomy) gray, purple, green duochrome
on the accent nail 3 coats Sinfulcolors (queen of beauty love this name) a silver glitter


taken INSIDE



taken OUTSIDE

closeup of how beautiful this duochome is, (without the black base this polish is quite sheer)

my current toe polish is Sinfulcolors (savage) a matte blue teal
 for some reason i love mattes on my toes

5 comments:

  1. that's beautiful! :) i think i must buy grays anatomy now. hehe! by the way im a new follower. i enjoyed reading your blog. :)

    visit my blog :)
    http://neelai14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! I've never even seen that SC glitter at my local Walgreens but that looks like it's worth just ordering over the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ nailnerd
    you should definetly do that!!
    its my fave silver glitter, & dont you just adore that name?(:

    ReplyDelete